dimanche 7 octobre 2012

A KNIFE LEFT BEHIND

0


A KNIFE LEFT BEHIND

He who said i'm not walk alone,
In the end, i walk alone
He who said he does, love me
In the end, he does, leave me
He who held my hand tightly,
Finally disappeared, slightly

Love is a game, a heart game, a hard game.
Easy for those who love to play around
And hard for those who always lose

I be(lie)ved him...
He won the game, i got the pain...
He likes jokes and i was the joke

He loved me in a summer heat
Was falling... in love
Winter came before us...
Spring never showed up
And the next summer is just a dream

I was once saw the love in his eyes...
I memorized how his gaze locked and frozen me down
I remembered the way he held my hand
And showed the world he was mine

I remembered those promises that faded away
And im wondering if it was true, for real?
It feels so hurt how those eyes looked into mine...

How the world seems stop spinning around...
How it was only about him and me...
Those jokes, those smiles, and those laughs...
How i feel so happy only to see those smile...
Once again, only if i could...
Those envy look when they were staring at me...
At us... at “we... were”

Why am i still playing while the game has ended already?
Why do i hate to hear the thing i fear the most?
There’s always a fight even there’s no war...
No answer... no feed back, no solution

This is my battle!!!
 A battle that has no end because no one start the attack
A battle that im not sure if he’s worth enough to be fighting for
A battle inside my heart telling me this and that
A battle in my mind telling me to stay alive

There’s no more an arrow in the heart,
Its only a knife left behind...

Too much holes,
A puzzle cant be solved,
Too many pieces couldn’t be found

I thought the love was real
The truth had unrevealed
I never asked why is it gone
Cause i just wanna move on
I always wonder why
It became this way

I understand now
A man can be soo damn good when he’s in love
But could totally be a jerk once he lose appetite.
So, from zero to Adele, how much your heartache is?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

www.lowongankerjababysitter.com www.lowongankerjapembanturumahtangga.com www.lowonganperawatlansia.com www.lowonganperawatlansia.com www.yayasanperawatlansia.com www.penyalurpembanturumahtanggaku.com www.bajubatikmodernku.com www.bestdaytradingstrategyy.com www.paketpernikahanmurahjakarta.com www.paketweddingorganizerjakarta.com www.undanganpernikahanunikmurah.com