mercredi 13 octobre 2010

The Sweetest one who say "good bye"

0


Jatinangor, 24 September 2010


Feel weird, feel lonely, feel all the way when I’m alone on my own. Still ain’t let the feeling fade away, still ain’t erase his face out of my mind, still ain’t let the way i'm here on my own, alone. Ain’t hear apologize, ain't forgive, ain't forget, ain't cure the heart that already broken. Remember all the way we’ve been through… all the jokes, all the smiles, all the laughs, all the sweet memories I had with him.


I’m trying my hard to be the sweetest one who say “hello” and be the sweetest one who say “good bye"

but then, I know that being single is not a crime, but the way of being single, it is a crime, sometimes… a heart crime. Unforgettable, unfix-able. Once you break a heart, it would be very hard to find the pieces back...

…Im BroKen InsiDe…

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

www.lowongankerjababysitter.com www.lowongankerjapembanturumahtangga.com www.lowonganperawatlansia.com www.lowonganperawatlansia.com www.yayasanperawatlansia.com www.penyalurpembanturumahtanggaku.com www.bajubatikmodernku.com www.bestdaytradingstrategyy.com www.paketpernikahanmurahjakarta.com www.paketweddingorganizerjakarta.com www.undanganpernikahanunikmurah.com