samedi 4 avril 2009

FACEBOOK... FACEBOOK... FACEBOOK!!!

0

uummpphh...
what can i say about this site?
yea,, i guess everybody in big part of this world has their account on this site.
so, anyone can explained me what is Facebook for?
um.. to find our old friends in college, university or school?
um.. to find a date in a datesite there?
um.. to find new people and make a friendship with them?
um.. to give people information about your self?

yea,, Facebook provide us everything. wanna search a date? its easy!
wanna search an old friend? you just need to know their nickname and last name or email aaddres, and u find him directly.
wanna know information about a friend in your list, u can find it easily.
and u can also see their status update everyday, like relationship status, their residence at the moment, their phone number, everything. i love Facebook. sometimes if i get bored, i like to search some Quizz, - some stupid quizz, i mean ;p
yea its nice to killing the time. even they are stupid, but they make me laughing sometimes ^^.
and, yea,, i also love to give any comment in my friends "status update profile". its nice to stay keep in touch with them even we are not there with them. we can still connect with them even we are in another part of this earth. like today, i opened my facebook as usual, and i see my friend status update. i got shocked when i see her no longer in relationship with his boyfriend.
I mean - just several days before, they was looking so romantic, loving each other, yea, several days before. not today. and umm.. for this case, i think facebook is suck! wow.. yea.. its not nice when we are no longer in relationship and in the same time people know the news and directly asking us by comment : "why you are no longer with him???", or, "is it true? why?"
well,, its really hurt. for they who just out of relationship, and after all their friends asking them, "why? why? why?"
cant they give time to them to make them feel better? or just shut their mouth and wait what will happend next? i hate this case. looking into my facebook feels like im into a drama of life. when i see my friend just in relationship or getting married, i really feel happy for them. but, to see them no longer in relationship its hurt sometimes. like it was happened to me (note : IT WAS HAPPENED TO ME). i saw my status changed without i knew it before. how could it be? i can say i hate to read my status, i felt angry, im sad, but nothing i can do. yea, LOVE is only a FEELING. but you know, FEELING also using a HEART to feel them inside. and i felt broken.
without any warning, i was freezing in front of my laptop. i couldnt breath for a while. i mean, (i need to breath! ppffuuiihh...) oww,,, man!!! DONT you HAVE a MOUTH to tell me something? maybe your TONGUE just broken or something? or DONT u HAVE a BRAVE to tell me about it? how could i know it from a site? a site that almost all my friends and also my family have an account on it and open it everyday???

Bbbooooffff... yea,, i know, it just Facebook. it just FACEBOOK. IT JUST FACEBOOK!!!
where everybody in my list can see my profile, where they can see my status update.
Yea,, i hate FACEBOOK. I HATE FACEBOOK! but i wont delete my account from it. for what? i still need it anyway. even you are fade away from my life. and so what? it just facebook. yea, IT JUST FACEBOOK. And finaly, im no longer in relationship. not single, not married, not fiance, just me. JUST ME who got shocked. i feel unworth at all. i feel disrespectfull. i dont know what kind of word can describe what i feel inside. oowww,, man!!! i mean... its not about my status on FACEBOOK, but... but... its about the relation between me and you. yea, between ME and YOU!!! how could... everybody in FACEBOOK know my newest status updated while im not? while im NOT. WHILE IM NOT!!! HOW COME??? ppppfffffuuuiiihh... what should i do??? i wanna shout out loud! i wanna screaming!!! ArrRRRrrGGGggggHHHhhhh!!! yea, in this case,, facebook is suck! FACEBOOK IS SUCK!!! oh,, no.. you are, YOU ARE SUCKER THAN FACEBOOK!!!

Ok. it finished now. we back to the topic. FACEBOOK is great. ok. (sorry, i dont mean to make you feel bad about me, the FACEBOOK TEAMMAKER, ^^). I can get the newest update from all my friends (even not all of my friends there are really "real") its great, since they are out of my sight. And i dont see them for several months - and also several years. its really great knowing how they are, and some of them getting married or succes in their bussines that they love. and some people - making their online shop by FACEBOOK. nice. really nice. i think, it just depend to us, how we want to utilise facebook. think smart, do it right. we dont need to give them our full information, and if they - people in your list really your friend that u know them and they know you, you dont need to fill ur information in ur page who you are cause they already know who you are. isnt it right? ^^
So, if theres any body who blame facebook cause they meet the wrong people on facebook, i think its stupid. cause if theres anybody who add us on facebook, facebook will inform us, if this person really our friend or not. and we also can ignore them if we dont know or if we dont like these people. And what the next happend between this person and us - who approved the friend request, Facebook will not take the responsibility of it. i just feel stupid for people who met the wrong person (read : wrong date) and said they were met by Facebook. uummpphhh...
yea me too, i meet new people on Facebook. but i dont think its wrong if we meet people from the internet. and so what? i mean, its depend to us, what will you deal with it. you wanna search a date or you just want to networking. for me, yeah, i just wanna networking, because i love travelling a la backpacker, its easier to find a partner to make a trip together or a couchsurifing from the internet. But, if someday i meet a guy from the internet and we feel interested each other, why not? i will not blame the internet site cause i meet him, for example, but sometimes i will blame my self why i wanna be with him. thats all,, its not stupid i think. im just young. and i need experience to enjoy my life. hahahaahhahaahha... (nope! in this case, dont try this at home! ;p) oh yea,, u stupid if u think that FACEBOOK ruin your life!!! because all the decision is in your hand, not that machine!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

www.lowongankerjababysitter.com www.lowongankerjapembanturumahtangga.com www.lowonganperawatlansia.com www.lowonganperawatlansia.com www.yayasanperawatlansia.com www.penyalurpembanturumahtanggaku.com www.bajubatikmodernku.com www.bestdaytradingstrategyy.com www.paketpernikahanmurahjakarta.com www.paketweddingorganizerjakarta.com www.undanganpernikahanunikmurah.com