lundi 14 février 2011

.S.I.S.T.E.R.H.O.O.D.

0


I’ve just back home, as always, from Jatinangor, my second home, at least for the last four years already. And… yeah.. it was just been 5 minutes when my little sister approaching me, telling me story of her high school life. Teenager life’s. At the moment, I thought “oh please, anything but boys!”. But well, to be polite because she just picked me up, I’m happy to hear her story for this evening. So, she was smiling with her cute face and her sweetest smile, hoping I’ll listen to her till death. And I’m already to put ear bud on both of my ears, cause I know she will not stop talking until midnight. I was sitting just next to her, and damn! I was right!!! She started to tell everything she remembered about the boys she’d like in the school. Yeah, right. The boys. And she has nick names for them all. Japanese name. Cause she adore so much Japanese manga. From the boys next door alias a boy from the class neighborhood, until the boy’s gang in the canteen school. I love to listen to her and seeing her happy face, but that’s all. Listening to her for fifteen minutes it is okay. The whole night?
Ooooh WHAT A BIG nooooooo!!! Thank you!!!
I was having my dinner with her and she was not even finish her dinner when I already put my plate on the sink, she was not even eat it at all, so I tell her to finish her dinner then she can continue telling me about the boys, if not, I will not listening to her. She was a little upset, asking me for just another story. “please…. Just once, this is will be the last!” she begging me. “nope.” I said. “finish your dinner first!”. Then she left me to eat her dinner. I was just laughing behind her. Oh my GOD!!! This girl just really… I couldn’t find the right word to describe her. TOO MUCH TALKING!!! Hahahahahahaha… I think, even though I put my ipod on the highest volume, I still can hear her talking to me. Ckckckckckck… She is my only little sister. And having one last sister like her is more than enough. I can’t even imagine if she’s twin. I thanks GOD for not letting me having what I was wanted. When Mom got pregnant, I was wishing to have a little brother, or a twin. And she came up. Not a boy, not a twin. But I am still happy as happy as me right now. Mom is always angry at me when I back home. Always. Because when I am home, the house never as silence as it is. I make it so noisy, we are yelling each other, and everything can be. But I think it’s make sense of yelling at home, because Dad’s house have three floors, and sometimes mom need to call me to my mobile phone when I’m sleeping because she doesn’t has enough power to yelling at me in the third floor. What a funny family. But when I’m far away, they miss me so much. No one make noise as I do. And I enjoy it. I enjoy tease my sister, pinch her with my foot forefinger and thumb, or just tickling her even though she does nothing to me. I just like it. When she’s angry at me, I just leave her. Hahahahahaha… what a bad sister I am. LOL. Anyway talking about boys and high school, I think it is a good place to learn how to be in love, not only learn how to study well and get to the university. I think my little sister is cool, counting on how many admirers she has at school. I just hope that she can manage her time and her feeling when she is get broken heart or something. At least she know how to take a benefit of being a young teenager. Caiyoooo my lil sis!!! I love you so much my dear :)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

www.lowongankerjababysitter.com www.lowongankerjapembanturumahtangga.com www.lowonganperawatlansia.com www.lowonganperawatlansia.com www.yayasanperawatlansia.com www.penyalurpembanturumahtanggaku.com www.bajubatikmodernku.com www.bestdaytradingstrategyy.com www.paketpernikahanmurahjakarta.com www.paketweddingorganizerjakarta.com www.undanganpernikahanunikmurah.com